Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gauging interest on a P85 emblem that can be added to your car...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have found a way to have the P85 logo created for addition to our cars (perhaps on the trunk for proper "badging"). Unfortunately, I have to order a large number and will need to have others interested as well. Please give me some feedback to let me know it this will be feasible… It would be as a single chrome piece with double-sided tape to stick it to the car much as the ones that you buy from a dealer (only this would actually be metal versus the dealer ones that are plastic). I am guessing the cost to be about $20 to $25.

photo.jpg

I have found a way to have the P85 logo created for addition to our cars (perhaps on the trunk for proper "badging"). Unfortunately, I have to order a large number and will need to have others interested as well. Please give me some feedback to let me know it this will be feasible… It would be as a single chrome piece with double-sided tape to stick it to the car much as the ones that you buy from a dealer (only this would actually be metal versus the dealer ones that are plastic). I am guessing the cost to be about $20 to $25.

View attachment 16316
What if mine is not P? Can I still get one? :) :(

(H3ll I'm wrapping mine in red so who'll know the diff!?)

I'm in for sure.

View attachment 16316

- - - Updated - - -

No minimum order at this place: http://shop.emblemart.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=kudatlalg28vsps4hp634pmni1
Maybe it would be a few bucks more but worth it.

After hearing that news, I talked to my DS and one other employee about the badge (during my scheduling calls) and it's all very nebulous sounding. My DS asked the folks who should know if it was on my car (recently finished, due to pickup this weekend) and they basically said "It may or may not be... we don't know.". When I asked a bit more specifically about getting one if it wasn't, he said I'd need to talk to someone during my factory pickup about it.

It almost seems like only certain cars are getting them... I definitely don't get the impression of "All performance cars made after this point will have one and if yours does not we can get one for you."

I'd love to see others here ask their DSs about them and see if they can get any more information.