Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gauging interest on a P85 emblem that can be added to your car...

Quote Originally Posted by bobinfla View Post
    I was down at the Tampa Service Center this past weekend and they said they'd order the badge for me. No idea on if they are going to charge for it, or how long it will take to see it. But may be worth a phone call before you go aftermarket.
    When they mentioned ordering for you, did they say there would be any cost for the product or installing it onto the car at the service center?
    A Tesla family, Model S Silver Sig (VIN # 184) with the first-ever installed Center Console Insert (CCI)

Items for Sale
    I'm in as well. Tesla want to come out with the same one. I hope you are faster.
    Roadster #1188 | Model S Signature P85 #315 Home Tesla Owners | tesla owners. us | Rolf Lohr

+1!
    Tesla Model S85 performance black seats carbon fiber metallic grey panoroof carbonfib int 19" primacy, tech parking subzero pkg. Delivered 2/11/2014 VIN:29436/ Added: painted red calipers, hushmat road-sound reduction, super bright led frunk&trunk lights, 3M antiheat film, mobileye, front lighted T from artsci, external ezpass, de-chrome wrapping.

count me in.

I'm confused by these last two posts so I guess I'll chime in.

My recollection is that the P85 badges/emblems were not available when this thread was started. Since then, Tesla has made the "MODEL S" and "60"/"85"/"P85" badging available to owners. If you take delivery of a vehicle without them, Tesla will correct the issue (when asked) by providing the emblems under the heading "goodwill". If you need an additional set, I believe they're in the $45-$55 range. (I forgot what I paid for my replacement "MODEL S" when I had my car wrapped. The "P85" I got as "goodwill" because I never had an initial one prior to the wrap.)
    Truly Electric Spaceship-Like Adventure ~ Signature Model Spaceship

PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

Thread Information