Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Windows Phone Tesla App - Please vote "me too" here if you are a WP user

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All: If you want a WP version of the Tesla App, please vote "me too" in this thread - let see how many votes we can get. Please don't add any additional posts or replies - would be great if the post count reflected the number. Spread the word to any other WP Tesla owners as well.

Dear Tesla:

I know Windows Phone has a lower market share than iPhone or Android, but there are a core of people who use and like WP. I know that getting those two apps complete first was a priority. But i think we have a fairly significant group of WP users (especially in the Redmond/Seattle areas for some reason), and we'd appreciate the same support as iPhone and Android. You can even outsource it to any number of companies you do work like this - by starting with your existing iOS and Android code and porting it over.

Can anyone from Tesla confirm that it's at least being worked on?

thanks
John

"Me Too"

Reactions: MP3Mike
I have an unofficial app I've been working on, PM me if you want access to the beta (everything functional except changing climate temp (can turn on/off), and location info)

I've just started poking at the APIs now that I have a Nexus to test with so I can push out a Windows Phone app (once Nokia steps up to fix my Lumia 920). Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

I was an avid Windows Mobile user for years, but when Microsoft abandoned that platform and went to the tiled Windows Phone, I lost access to some important apps and reluctantly moved to the iPhone. I would very much like to get a WP, but until the app ecosystem catches up (including the Tesla app), I'm stuck.

I do, however, vote for a WP app!

I was an avid Windows Mobile user for years, but when Microsoft abandoned that platform and went to the tiled Windows Phone, I lost access to some important apps and reluctantly moved to the iPhone. I would very much like to get a WP, but until the app ecosystem catches up (including the Tesla app), I'm stuck.

I do, however, vote for a WP app!

I too was a win 6(.5) user. And yes there was a loss of some cool programs. But the polish and speed of WinPhone 7/8 is so great. And their email application is second to none. If you have a Outlook account and a person account the contacts and email segregation is unmatched.