Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deadline to finalize 2012 pricing and MVPA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys so my deadline to finalize 2012 pricing per Tesla's email (and reminder) is February 12. So if I finalize on MyTesla on February 12, that will be my "Date Priced". However, looking at the MVPA it clearly states:

"The MVPA must be signed within 30 days of the Date Priced on this form in order for pricing to remain valid."

So in theory, I can finalize on the 12th of Feb, say I receive my MVPA the next day or in a couple of days -- that means I will have until March 12 to sign the MVPA before my price is final and my order is sent for production?

Has anyone asked this of Tesla or have an experience to share? Delaying by a month would help me get some more funds for the downpayment with some options vesting.

Thanks
Trekker

The Pre-MVPA will likely have a statement on it saying "pricing is valid until xx/xx/xxxx date". THat is your deadline to retain the pricing. Yes, you can sign the Pre-MVPA later, but the pricing may change if it is beyond that date.

THe only downpayment needed is the $5K you put to reserve. So, you don't have to pay any more until the car is ready for delivery.