Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Registration Problems!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lately I've begun getting complaints from people who say they can't complete the registration process. Obviously they got far enough in the system to successfully send me personal messages, but they can't post on the message boards. They've told me they aren't getting the confirmation emails.

I've tried creating a new account and was unable to duplicate the problem. I got the confirmation email okay.

I have no power to figure out what's going on with the server or how to fix it. If somebody with server access would look into this, I'd much appreciate it.

Although this was a long time ago, I also didn't get the confirmation email when I first registered. I had to PM to the administrator to become a full member. I use Yahoo mail. I'm also hoping it's just a rare problem.

Fixed!

Ok, dsacks6 tells me that the problem has now been fixed.

Here's how tomsax had described the problem, "When a new user tries to register, the form always returns an error that the "nospam" question wasn't answered correctly, even though it was."