Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Forum Guidelines??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

doug

Administrator / Head Moderator
Administrator
I was about to start a thread here specifically about how to embed images in posts since many seem to want to, but are as yet unable. Along with this I had planned to include some advice and guidelines about appropriate image size, lifting images from other websites, etc. However, It occurred to me that perhaps we should come up with some guidelines for the forum in general. I'm not talking about rules per se, but guidelines. I.e. helpful suggestions and things to keep in mind to help preserve and increase the value of this forum.

Despite being considered negative (temporarily, I hope) by the Tesla Motors PR folks, this forum is probably the most comprehensive source for information about Tesla Motors available to the general public. If one wishes, he or she could learn much about the history of the company and how it (and it's fans) have changed over time. Key to preserving the archival value of this forum is proper thread management. For example, one suggestion could be to search for an existing thread on the topic about which you wish to post, and add to it rather than starting a new thread. This helps make things easier for the moderator(s).

So any interest in developing some forum guidelines (again, not rules)? Nothing exhaustive, but it would have to be a group effort.