Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some TLC for TMC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Johan

Ex got M3 in the divorce, waiting for EU Model Y!
Feb 9, 2012
Drammen, Norway
Last year I made a little donation to this site. Today I made another one. I know there are a lot of us who are on this forum every day checking for news, rumors, learning new thing about the company and the cars (in my case about the Model S which I'm still months away from owning) and taking part in all sorts of interesting discussion. This is the best managed and administrated online community I've ever experienced. Props to the mods and administrators! Some financial support is needed for software, hardware, bandwidth and storage space and I hope everyone is contributing a little. The amount you actually donate should be whatever you feel is right for you, but I would think that just $10-50 per active member would mean a lot of support to keep running this site. Just posting this here to show my appreciation for the hard-working founders and mods and to remind everyone to DONATE! (It's easy, via Paypal account or Credit card)

Support TMC! <-- click this link or "Support TMC" in the tools menu on the top bar

Last year I made a little donation to this site. Today I made another one. I know there are a lot of us who are on this forum every day checking for news, rumors, learning new thing about the company and the cars (in my case about the Model S which I'm still months away from owning) and taking part in all sorts of interesting discussion. This is the best managed and administrated online community I've ever experienced. Props to the mods and administrators! Some financial support is needed for software, hardware, bandwidth and storage space and I hope everyone is contributing a little. The amount you actually donate should be whatever you feel is right for you, but I would think that just $10-50 per active member would mean a lot of support to keep running this site. Just posting this here to show my appreciation for the hard-working founders and mods and to remind everyone to DONATE! (It's easy, via Paypal account or Credit card)

Support TMC! <-- click this link or "Support TMC" in the tools menu on the top bar

thanks. Agreed. I just contributed.

There is some discussion over in the investor thread about showing TMC some love for all of the support of our Tesla habits, cars and stocks.
Perhaps a good way to show TMC some support is to click the "Support TMC" link.
I've appreciated the incredible community here, and today realized that it would be a good time to give a little back to keeping TMC going strong.
If you too have appreciated the advice here, consider doing the same.

With the awesome gains in the stock in the last few weeks I'm sure many of us have made some good gains, so I just wanted to bump this thread and encourage everyone to donate a little to keeping the site running the way it has been running for years: flawlessly! Thanks to the moderators and most of all the admins!