Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Service Center opening in Bellevue soon

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sweet location! 3.6 miles from my house. I can drop the car off and walk home, or the bus goes past there. Or with no bridge, I can bike home (I have a hitch on both cars).

A couple of months ago I heard the plan was to open in March, but things could well have changed.

My Roadster is at the Seattle shop now. I'm about to walk 2 miles to the bus, then wait for the bus, take the bus, walk a mile on the other side, then drive back across the bridge and pay the toll...this is GREAT news for us on the Eastside.

v12, they offered a car? Wow, I've been taking my car in for years (including yesterday) and never been offered a rental. I didn't know they had them.

Hubertz, if you are that far away, I would go for the "anywhere" ranger service plan. They come to YOU. Great time and money saver for $125/year.

Last edited:
Nope! Seattle was just way too small so they had to do something; having one on each side of the bridge makes a lot of sense. It was packed in the Seattle service center today. And so odd not recognizing anybody there...well, I did see Ben.

And they washed my car! Yay.

I drove past the new location on my way home. That is, well, unassuming. There is a "for lease" building there that has a roll-up door. Looks like it needs some work. No sign that any has been done yet.

Last edited:
Congratulations to everyone on the East Side up there! Who knows? We may move back some day – and the service center is only a 4 mile drive from our home in Bellevue (we've rented that house for the time being to keep our options open.)

Damn, decisions, decisions. But, from Puyallup, I guess Bellevue is a better choice than Seattle Lake Union.

- - - Updated - - -

I note a few posts from Kirkland. That is my favorite stop with the LEAF - charge at the library garage while having a nice lunch at the Trellis.

Damn, decisions, decisions. But, from Puyallup, I guess Bellevue is a better choice than Seattle Lake Union.

- - - Updated - - -

I note a few posts from Kirkland. That is my favorite stop with the LEAF - charge at the library garage while having a nice lunch at the Trellis.

Bellevue is also better because of traffic. The Lake Union area is a mess with all the construction in the vicinity. I hope Bellevue opens soon.

Anyone know when's the service center opening? A month or two ago, Lance casually mentioned March-ish.

I don't it is going to be within the next 2 months. They said that they are going to renovate the space and also need to hire more staff and technicians. They are just using it for deliveries at this time. I live in Bellevue so I wish it is open already. I need my tires rotated.

Bellevue Service Center.jpg
New Bellevue Service Center opened last Monday. Service bays downstairs, Showroom and Eastside Delivery Center upstairs. It's beautiful. BTW it's my Silver Model X on the left.