Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Tesla Service Center opening in Bellevue soon

Congratulations to everyone on the East Side up there! Who knows? We may move back some day – and the service center is only a 4 mile drive from our home in Bellevue (we've rented that house for the time being to keep our options open.)
    Model S VIN 2844 85kWh + White Pearl + Gloss Obeche + Grey Leather + Tech Package + Pano Roof + Air Suspension = Bliss

Sweet! That's just a couple of blocks from my old service center (old/current car). And just a bike ride from home...

Items for Sale
    Damn, decisions, decisions. But, from Puyallup, I guess Bellevue is a better choice than Seattle Lake Union.

- - - Updated - - -

I note a few posts from Kirkland. That is my favorite stop with the LEAF - charge at the library garage while having a nice lunch at the Trellis.
    All electric - green S85, red LEAF. No ICE.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check it out after they get it opened.
    You can't spell Seattle without T-E-S-L-A

Quote Originally Posted by Puyallup Bill View Post
    Damn, decisions, decisions. But, from Puyallup, I guess Bellevue is a better choice than Seattle Lake Union.

- - - Updated - - -

I note a few posts from Kirkland. That is my favorite stop with the LEAF - charge at the library garage while having a nice lunch at the Trellis.
    Bellevue is also better because of traffic. The Lake Union area is a mess with all the construction in the vicinity. I hope Bellevue opens soon.

Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis Lau View Post
    Bellevue is also better because of traffic. The Lake Union area is a mess with all the construction in the vicinity. I hope Bellevue opens soon.
    I think it might be awhile before it opens. I took delivery there this past Sunday (2/17) and it was just a large open warehouse stuffed with model Ss.
    All electric - green S85, red LEAF. No ICE.

Cogitating vanity plates
    Quote Originally Posted by Puyallup Bill View Post
    I think it might be awhile before it opens. I took delivery there this past Sunday (2/17) and it was just a large open warehouse stuffed with model Ss.
    That matches what I heard - the factory is super-excited to have an open warehouse here, and it's being used for preparation and storage for... a while.
    85Kwh, Grey/Black, Obeche Glossy, 19" Wheels, Tech Package, Panoramic Roof, Air Suspension, Jump Seats for two amazing girls - picked up 3/12/2013

Anyone know when's the service center opening? A month or two ago, Lance casually mentioned March-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackyche View Post
    Anyone know when's the service center opening? A month or two ago, Lance casually mentioned March-ish.
    I don't it is going to be within the next 2 months. They said that they are going to renovate the space and also need to hire more staff and technicians. They are just using it for deliveries at this time. I live in Bellevue so I wish it is open already. I need my tires rotated.

Thread Information