Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Model S was stolen...again!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

efusco

Moderator - Model S & X forums
By my wife while I slept. Using my own logic against me she justifies this abhorrent behavior by saying things like "You got this to save energy, use less gas and pollute less, right?"

How dare she. I was forced to drive my daughter to volleyball in....A Prius! I'm still trembling from the 5 minute drive from hell.

I must get the Model X reserved, but even so, I'm not sure I'll be able to claim primary possession of my own car for much longer....I'm thinking about changing the locks....

Evan, Via Tapatalk

By my wife while I slept. Using my own logic against me she justifies this abhorrent behavior by saying things like "You got this to save energy, use less gas and pollute less, right?"

How dare she. I was forced to drive my daughter to volleyball in....A Prius! I'm still trembling from the 5 minute drive from hell.

I must get the Model X reserved, but even so, I'm not sure I'll be able to claim primary possession of my own car for much longer....I'm thinking about changing the locks....

Evan, Via Tapatalk

Sounds like grounds for divorce to me! :smile:

Hint: Hide the key fobs. :)

About the remark about saving money on gas, we find that we drive the MS exclusively when we go out together and we are saving many trips to the gas station for my wife's Audi. My wife now complains when she has to buy gas.

I told my wife that she couldn't drive the car until she passed the knowledge test. I told her to study the manual and watch the intro video. I ended up letting her drive it the 2nd day to squelch future complaints about not getting to drive the car.

I told my wife that she couldn't drive the car until she passed the knowledge test. I told her to study the manual and watch the intro video. I ended up letting her drive it the 2nd day to squelch future complaints about not getting to drive the car.

I'd wake up with the owner's manual stuck up my butt if I tried a line like that on my wife!

Evan, Via Tapatalk

Reactions: TrumpetTitan
I feel your pain!

I arrived at my train station late one night last week to find my wife's Highlander Hybrid parked where once my Model S had been. She was kind enough to leave the doors unlocked and the key under the driver's side floor mat.

When I got home she just smiled at me and explained "I didn't want the battery to get cold - it was only 10 degrees out..." Not sure about the logic, but I respect the creativity and moxie.

I feel your pain!

I arrived at my train station late one night last week to find my wife's Highlander Hybrid parked where once my Model S had been. She was kind enough to leave the doors unlocked and the key under the driver's side floor mat.

When I got home she just smiled at me and explained "I didn't want the battery to get cold - it was only 10 degrees out..." Not sure about the logic, but I respect the creativity and moxie.

Ha! You're a lucky man to deserve a woman like her...

must have been a real bummer to find out that when you turned on the remote preheating of the car from two stations away, that you really just started heating the car sitting in your garage and the highlander was sitting there cold waiting for you.
If only I had the mobile app!

My wife is very funny about the Tesla. It has now become a major part of her night out with the girls.They all pile into it and apparently they feel like celebrities as they go place to place. I am amused, but it also means I'm stuck home with two sleeping kids, two farting dogs and nothing to do.

My wife is very funny about the Tesla. It has now become a major part of her night out with the girls.They all pile into it and apparently they feel like celebrities as they go place to place. I am amused, but it also means I'm stuck home with two sleeping kids, two farting dogs and nothing to do.

you can always walk the dogs ... at least it will help keep the air in the house gas free.

Hey, what are we, chopped liver? We're here for you, Mike.