Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S sightings in Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had my first 'random sighting' of a nice red Model S parked in Oakville (LCBO/Walmart near Dundas and Trafalgar road) yesterday.

Anyone on the forum?

David

IMG-20130126-00137.jpg

My first "in the wild" sighting in Canada was on January 9. I walked out of the local Starbucks and did a double-take.

IMG_1390.JPG

As you can see from the photo, it's an exact duplicate of my car (on the right).

(Photo first posted in "Random Model S Sightings")

This wasn't random, but this Model S visited our office because it was tagging along for the eastern part of the Sun Country cross-Canada tour:

S.JPG

We brought it indoors so Mark could do a little work on it without freezing. Kent's Roadster was also getting new snow tires installed.

shop.JPG

The car is owned by a Canadian, actually a dual citizen who immigrated to Canada but still has a US address, so he ordered one in the US and got one well before the rest of us.

I saw a grey model S heading east on Finch, west of Bathurst a few weeks ago. I was caught by surprise and wasn't quick enough to whip out my cellphone cam 700 mile Model S Roadtrip it was out of range. I later saw this one at the Yorkdale Shopping Centre (which is home to Tesla's highest traffic store... according to George Blankenship). So now I suspect this may be the same vehicle that I had spotted out on a test drive.
Toronto-20130106-00548.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ignoring the road trip reference above :confused:... This is probably the configuration I would buy. Very Nice!

Just check to see if that Model S has a California plate...the Toronto store vehicle is California "plated" with no front plate...

I saw a grey model S heading east on Finch, west of Bathurst a few weeks ago. I was caught by surprise and wasn't quick enough to whip out my cellphone cam 700 mile Model S Roadtrip it was out of range. I later saw this one at the Yorkdale Shopping Centre (which is home to Tesla's highest traffic store... according to George Blankenship). So now I suspect this may be the same vehicle that I had spotted out on a test drive.
View attachment 15281

- - - Updated - - -

Ignoring the road trip reference above :confused:... This is probably the configuration I would buy. Very Nice!

@Duckjybe - mine is Blue also, so we should plan for a meet up and plugin at Tim Hortons on Wyecroft road in the spring!

Meeting up would be great. We need to do some EV educating here in Oakville. The Tim Hortons on Wycroft has a charging station? Soon to be one installed at the Yamaha dealer on 3rd line (Sun Country Highway donation). I noticed it on the Sun Country Map and went in one day looking for it. It is sitting in a box in their front hall. It will be installed when they can trench outside. I talked to the owner and was curious as to why they would get one. They sell Zero brand electric motorcycles (we see the adds here on TMC) and want to attract the EV crowd to their store. I thought this was to be the first charging station in Oakville?