Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from Boulder Co. Any Coloradans interested in a tesla club?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm an ecstatic owner of a model S and Just wanted to say hello to fellow Tesla owners. Also if any Coloradans would like to start a Tesla club let me know.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 686
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 659
I was just thinking about the fact that there are now enough S owners on the Front Range that we should at least try and meet up sometime soon. There is a plan for a Mt Evans excursion later in the year when the snow melts above tree line, but that's months away. Who's interested in getting together sooner, rather than later?

Hi that would be great I would love to know more about the My Evans excursion. If you don't mind emailing me the info when you have time. it's dgold1@me,com, but if anyone would like to get together sooner that would be terrific as well

Thank you Glen and you were correct about The 21's are absolutely horrid in the snow. The car is practically useless with those tires on them. Luckily I still have my SUV that has 4 wheel drive that is until the model X comes out, but anyone that plans on using this all year all weather better stay away from these tires unless they like sliding all over the place.

There must be several hundred Tesla Model S in the state by now: it was about 100 the last time I checked, in January. I'm starting to see a few out and about here on the the north side of the Denver metro; a couple in Boulder recently, one on Highway 7 near Lowell last week.

GOLD.s, did you ever get the info you needed about the Mt Evans Model S rally on June 8?

We are down South and I see the same dark blue one (by sky ridge medical center) and randomly one or two out and about but still get that "novelty" look. Had a 10 minute discussion with a random guy in Cherry Creek mall trying to convince him this is not a Maserati :tongue:

I have not seen any MS in the wild so far, except at the Denver Service Center and at Canopy Airport Parking at DIA. I am down in Parker, and I know there are several forum members in town with Teslas. I am planning on going on the Mt Evans rally on June 8.

The Mt. Evans trip was wonderful. 29 Tesla S's and great people. Hope we do something else real soon! Richard & Juli.

_DSC5753-2em.jpg
_DSC5760-1em.jpg
_DSC5780-1em.jpg

+1 Tesla Owner in SW Denver. Just took delivery of my Blue MS 85 on Monday, June 24th. Anyone have Xpel Ultimate paint armor applied locally? Looking for a good company to use.

Missed out on the Mt Evans rally, but hopefully will be at the next event!

Ben seems pretty popular, although I don't know if he uses Xpel. He typically uses 3M, I think. All American Window Tinting (303)934-TINT. He has done more than a few Telsas. The Service Center recommends him. I am having him put a full clear bra on mine next Tuesday and I'll let you know how it goes.

Welcome to the club.