Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electrician recommendations for SF Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I'm in Fremont and need to upgrade my main service panel and add a run to my garage. Any recommendations for an electrician for the East/South bay (I'm in Fremont)? Solar City said they can't do it when they contacted me. I figure I'll put in a 50A outlet but have everything wired for 100A so that at some point in the future I can add the Tesla charger.

-Aaron

I used this guy over in Oakland. Already had the service so he just put in a 14-50 plug for me about 30' from my panel. Received my car on 12/23 and everything working as it should so far:

Beyonergy Electric - San Leandro, CA

DS even remarked that he installed it the correct way. Apparently some electricians install it upside down if you aren't watching them (I just gave him the install flyer from teslamotors.com).

Not sure if anyone still needs a good electrician but I found an awesome guy that was very cheap and he does amazing work. He is licensed and has been working for us for years. His name is Jared and his company is called Elite Electric. He covers sacramento area but will work from Reno to the Bay Area and his number is 530-913-0411. He installed my Nema 14-50 for just $200 and it looks great and works perfectly. Just figured it might be useful for anyone looking to get an install.