Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What EV Charge Station Memberships are PNW Tesla Owners using?

Quote Originally Posted by XrstalLens View Post
    Are you sure they said Ellensburg? That's on the I-90 corridor which they said they wouldn't be doing for 5 years...
    That's what Lance told me. The date however is not confirmed. Regardless, I'm pretty stoked. My wife and I need to travel to Yakima frequently and this will definitely make that much more convenient.

That would be awesome and really is the only logical spot East of the mountains to catch both 90 and 82 travellers. Now I just need to convince the CFO an X should be our next vehicular purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Odenator View Post
    I was just at the local Tesla showroom and was told that the Superchargers will be across from the Starbucks in Centralia (west of I-5) and in Ellensberg. I forgot the third location. Sorry
    Ellensburg you say? Cool. The supposed Cle Elum AV charger either doesn't exist or is behind a "service vehicles only" gate. As such, I'm never visiting that place again -- Ellensburg had 3x chargepoint and a Roadster HPC at just the one location I visited.

- - - Updated - - -

Sidenote: Hopefully bonnie or one of the "knows some insiders" forum folks can chime in -- is there a mailing list or somesuch we can join that will send out notifications when new superchargers are installed? I'll definitely be visiting Centralia (and Ellensburg) when (if) they get a supercharger.
    Truly Electric Spaceship-Like Adventure ~ Signature Model Spaceship

PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Odenator View Post
    I was just at the local Tesla showroom and was told that the Superchargers will be across from the Starbucks in Centralia (west of I-5) and in Ellensberg. I forgot the third location. Sorry
    Hrm. I was hoping the Centralia supercharger would be over by Burgerville and Riverside Park - lots of playground equipment there for the kids and shade for summer afternoon stops.
    Model S VIN 03278 1/17/13. P85, Black, Black leather, 21" greys, carbon trim, sound, tech, pano, jump seats.
    Model X Sig #1242 and regular #3801

Model S P1327 VIN P01867
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyAdopter View Post
    Hrm. I was hoping the Centralia supercharger would be over by Burgerville and Riverside Park - lots of playground equipment there for the kids and shade for summer afternoon stops.
    Fort Borst Park which is right behind the Starbucks has a great play area, tons of shade, and is MUCH bigger!
    Blue P85, delivered on Dec 15th, 2012

I hope the 3rd location is north of Seattle on the way to Vancouver. Here are the approximate distances:

1. Seattle to Bellingham: 90 miles
    2. Seattle to Ellensburg: 100 miles
    3. Seattle to Centralia: 90 miles

These locations seem pretty good for all the major destinations as shown below. Although Spokane is a bit far away and Pullman is definitely too far from Ellensburg

Name:  SuperCharger and Destinations.png
Views: 188
Size:  1.25 MB

I signed up for ChargePoint and Blink; these are the two mostly in Texas.
    www.Power12.com ----- Sweet Silver Sixty: 60KWH, Non-perf, Silver ext/Black int, Pano, Tech, 21" Silver wheels

So I stopped in Centralia today and did a walk around the Starbucks/Safeway parking lot. Sorry to say that I did not find evidence of construction anywhere. Just eyeballing the property, I suspect the superchargers would most likely be located between the Safeway and it's gas station (seems most logical). I hope this lack of activity means that installation is super quick and easy.

Great map Francis. I have been over this quite a few times as well. They may need to add one in the Tri-Cities or Umatilla, Hermiston or Pendleton to cover SW Washington and NW Oregon better. Maybe one in Moses Lake or Ritzville (would cover 395 up from the Tri-Cities too) for travel along 90. Ritzville would cover the trip to Pullman nicely too.

They're also going to need one East of Portland on 84. The Dalles or maybe Biggs Junction are about halfway between Portland and Pendleton.

Are there any discussions about Oregon placements? I'd love to be able to get to Bend!

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Lau View Post
    I hope the 3rd location is north of Seattle on the way to Vancouver. Here are the approximate distances:

1. Seattle to Bellingham: 90 miles
    2. Seattle to Ellensburg: 100 miles
    3. Seattle to Centralia: 90 miles

These locations seem pretty good for all the major destinations as shown below. Although Spokane is a bit far away and Pullman is definitely too far from Ellensburg

Name:  SuperCharger and Destinations.png
Views: 188
Size:  1.25 MB

Thread Information