Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Elon Musk to speak at computer history museum tonight

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That was good. I don't really think there was any new information in there, but Elon did a good job none the less.

I didn't really like the style of the interviewer. Elon would be telling a great story in response to a question, and just as he's getting to the really good part of the story, she'd say "and here's the punch line of your whole story... tell me about that". It would have been better if she just let Elon finish the story.

An inspiring story, though it's sad there are so few entrepreneurs like him, I was struck by how many times he decided to lead a company simply because no one else wanted to create what he wanted. Some funny moments too, I posted a few of his comments on my blog.

That was good. I don't really think there was any new information in there, but Elon did a good job none the less.

I didn't really like the style of the interviewer. Elon would be telling a great story in response to a question, and just as he's getting to the really good part of the story, she'd say "and here's the punch line of your whole story... tell me about that". It would have been better if she just let Elon finish the story.

I actually liked the way she handled him. Elon is prone to rambling and drawing out boring parts of a story for far too long. No doubt she knew this about him and decided to lead him through what she wanted everyone to hear so that they could get to all of it in the time they had. I was impressed, she knew these stories inside and out and I thought she did a good job of highlighting the right parts, painting a good picture of Elon's history.

Go back and watch his talk at Oxford again. Same information, but man...this was a much better format.