Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Badly damaged #963 2.5 Sport Salt Lake

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this Mike Maloney's Roadster?

Yes it is:
Mike Maloney's roadster totalled

Too bad they didn't cover it, the seats and interior definitely could have been reused. Who knows what the state of the pack is, I'd say dead by now since the accident occurred before sept 2012.

I hate seeing good batteries getting drained and bricked, going from totally usable to toast over a matter of months and lack of love.

Strong possibly it still could have charged, the front and rear of the car's intact as well as the charge port. However I'm sure its a liability if they did plug it in, possible shock hazard.

I know he had the full CF kit in that thing. Inside and out. You can see the tail CF and the front nose CF which if they're not damaged by now will eventually before getting used on something useful.

Last edited:
KGrHqJhFC09TSWiBQz47NFc60_14.JPG
Unbelievable, they slapped together the from left suspension together, a new front left wheel and dropped the broken hood on top of that hard hit Roadster of Mike's and jacked the price up 5k! I really hope someone doesn't believe that thing is rebuildable after that front end collision:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tesla-ROADSTER-Convertible-2010-Tesla-Roadster-Convertible-Damaged-Salvage-Exotic-Electrical-Priced-/200901288959?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2ec6a663ff

$T2eC16N,!wsE9suw)j)MBRLRlbRjW!~~60_1.JPG

KGrHqNk0FD4Q1jDDNBRLRlcrTYw60_12.JPG

KGrHqRhIFCtDjot7BQz48Ffw60_12.JPG

Here's a parallel thread on the same subject:

Mike Maloney's roadster totalled - Page 5

Last edited: