Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boone, NC: Installed a Public Charger and HPWC For Our Customers & Our Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed a Public Charger For Our Customers & Our Tesla

My beautiful wife charging our beautiful car at our restaurant's public charging station we installed last year. You can find us from the following cell phone apps "PlugShare" "CarStations" "Recargo" or our website Makoto's Japanese Steak House and Sushi Bar, Boone, NC Restaurants

Attachments

• Gwen_Charging_Tesla_Makotos.jpg
    Gwen_Charging_Tesla_Makotos.jpg
    465.2 KB · Views: 3,530
Last edited:
Fantastic! Will keep this in mind for my next road trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains area. My ordered car is identical to yours. Yours is one of the better restaurant websites I've seen, and love the Defender on the 'Catering' icon (I have a 1994 D90). I hope more small business owners follow suit and benefit from this forum's support.

My beautiful wife charging our beautiful car at our restaurant's public charging station we installed last year. You can find us from the following cell phone apps "PlugShare" "CarStations" "Recargo" or our website http://www.makotos-boone.com

Looks great!

We have a Tesla on order and I was thinking about doing the same thing at our restaurant in South Carolina. I would even entertain doing a solar charger if it was financially feasible.

It would be much appreciated if you wouldn't mind sharing the price range for such an installation and who did the work for you in a PM.

Thanks!

Nice! (though this post is probably in the wrong forum).

Have you had many customer say they came in because of the charging station? It would be nice if Yelp let you filter on businesses/restaurants that have EV charging facilities...

Nice! (though this post is probably in the wrong forum).

Have you had many customer say they came in because of the charging station? It would be nice if Yelp let you filter on businesses/restaurants that have EV charging facilities...

I'm pretty far from N Carolina, but I try to frequent busiinesses that provide charging whether I need to use it or not. Instance, I just booked a weekend at La Quinta in Palm Springs with my wife based on a fellow members suggestion and notification that they have separate parking and charging facilities!

I noticed your photo. Hey you are Roland. Will come and visit soon

Photo of me back in 1964 with 16 mm camera just before getting on board a Beechcraft. Filming an 8 man hookup. Charlotte, NC The young jumpers have it made now. GoPro. The 16mm would snap your neck back like a Tesla
Mule

mule jump.jpg