Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Carbon Fiber Spoiler Match?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am getting my car soon but since I did not go with the performance option, I am not able to get a carbon fiber spoiler. I am thinking of buying the grey rims from the online tesla store but I would still like the CF spoiler. I did some research and I found three possibilities:

2011-up BMW F10 5 Series Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler 535i 550i 528i : Amazon.com : Automotive

Real Carbon Fiber Trunk Lip Spoiler Wings for BMW 06-11 E90 3-Series Sedan 328i 335i 330i 08-11 M3 Sedan 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Brand : Amazon.com : Automotive

Carbon Fiber Rear Trunk Lip Spoiler Wind Wing for 1997 to 2002 BMW E39 M5 5-Series Sedan : Amazon.com : Automotive

What do you guys think about these spoilers? Would they fit the Model S? Do they look similar? I would really appreciate some feedback from all of you guys (Tesla experts :p)

Thanks!

You're not going to be able to bend or conform those spoilers to fit. They will most likely have a different radius and profile. Best option is to to put a wanted ad on the forums. There a quite a few performance owners who have the CF spoiler on their "due bill". Some of them may end up selling it.