Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped - Copenhagen (DK) - 22-24 Feb 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've booked a early saturday slot and looking forward. I wounder if any danes have contacted an inshurens compagny to get a estimate or quote for this car ?
if you did please post price and compagny, those compagnyes I've been in contact with have all said No thanks due to too meny hk or unknown brand/model.

Little bit OT, but for Norway I got a quote for a Model S only 1400 NOK more than my current Saab 93.

Total is 8700 NOK.

The difference to Denmark shouldn't be that much?

I Norge får forsikringsselskapene oppdatert sine lister med modeller/biler ved nyttår - sjekket du pris i 2012 eller '13?

_____
Tapatalkin' from iTalatut.

I have scheduled for saturday at 14.00

With regards to insurance I have been in contact with IF forsikring. They are going to make a packaged deal with clever. However not finalized yet. Will post when I get more info.

Any thoughts on home charging installations? The flat fee option seems attractive.

get amped on

A week have gone since Copenhagen Get Amped - what a great experince, Tesla did made a excelent event - Big thanks to the Tesla employees who did a great job.
I must admit that Im very impressed by the performance. it was so superior of other cars. Im looking forward for my next drive, and I hope this will be sooner that later.

DSC_0149_.jpg
DSC_0160_.jpg