Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Get Amped - Munich (DE) - 25-27 Jan 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will attend at Sunday, Jan 27th. My test drive slot is 1am-2am. Looking forward to meet RWD4FUN, Talkredius*, nikwest*, maxbafh* and others there.

*) these are TFF forum handles

I made a badge to help identify reservation holders. I filled in my handle and name and printed it scaled to business card size. Please feel free to use it:
TMCBadge.png

Test Drive next Friday

Post your plans to meet, experiences, and photos here ...
I finally called Tesla today to schedule a test drive in Munich. Thanks to TMC - otherwise I might not have been aware of the Get Amped Tour. Somehow the mail they presumably have sent me never made it to my inbox.

So Friday afternoon is the big day. I was told almost all time slots on Friday are still available. Common guys, let's give them their money's worth - would be disappointing if nobody was interested in driving a model S. I can't believe it

Here is The Email I finally got after talking to Tesla in the UK

FW: Tesla Motors Test Drive

Von: Xxxxx <[email protected]>
Datum: 17. Januar 2013 19:20:28 MEZ
An: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Betreff: FW: Tesla Motors Test Drive Confirmation

Get Amped Model S Tour

Hi Johann,

Your Model S test drive is confirmed. Please bring this email with you, and forward to your passengers if you do not plan to arrive as a group. We recommend arriving 30 minutes early to begin the check-in process.

Wann
Freitag, den 25. Januar um 14.00 Uhr

Wer
Johann Köber

Wo ...

As you guys are going to be the first ones, keep an eye out for that charge port!

It should be (as far as I know) a 3-phase capable car. So a request for your fellow TMC members: Take pictures! We can't wait what they've come up with.

So blown away by the experience that they haven't yet got their feet back on the ground ? :biggrin:

Not really , wasn't spectacular ... only the well knowing US Cars with the Munich Lizenzplates.

No 3p / EU Model S Infos ... almost ... there will be two 3p charging options : Standard 3p@16A, optinal 3p@32A ...

3 Performance Cars to Drive ( black , white uni , perlwhite )
1 Signature Red "static Display"

Model X will be shown in Geneva

Due to weather conditions, i've got the fogging problem on the driverside window ...
Tesla guide told me that the MS - EU Version will become air-outlets on the A-Pillar

The Signature Red Model S was in slightly bad condition:

- trunk plastic covers on the left and right backlights loose
- panoroof outside sealing gaskets out of position
- panoroof inside glueing fin's visible ( and not very well made )

Signature Holder will become there finalise Mails soon , P-Version delivery not bevor summer

Last edited:
The Signature Red Model S was in slightly bad condition:

- trunk plastic covers on the left and right backlights loose
- panoroof outside sealing gaskets out of position
- panoroof inside glueing fin's visible ( and not very well made )

Signature Holder will become there finalise Mails soon , P-Version delivery not bevor summer

Was the Red Sig a real car? At the US Get Amped Tour, the Red Sig they had was a non-running, hand built mule from what I remember:

as_bmx_hoffman_576[1].jpg

I was there today

BTW : am I, so far, the only TMC Member on the Munich event ? , no comments from other members ?

Come on! ... laßt's raus ! , schreib euren Senf dazu !
I was there today.
10 minutes of pure "I-can't-f*in-believe-that-I'm-in-a-Model-S". :love:
I am uploading it to youtube right now and will post later in the Austria-thread for my fellow compratiots.