Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the crude map Tesla published of supercharger locations "within 2 years", there will be two (maybe not both right away?). One looks to be in the vicinity of Trenton, the other looks like Brockville. That would certainly facilitate convenient travel between Toronto / Ottawa / Montreal. The Brockville charger would also be handy for travel into the USA, since there are two crossings in the vicinity.

It would be nice to see something on the other side of Toronto... perhaps the London area. Looks like something going in near Detroit (based on the crude map), so London would facilitate drives right through to the US on either side of Toronto.

We also need some SC on the TransCanada highway between Vancouver and Calgary and further east. Kamloops would be a good location as it should be reachable on a full charge (85kwh) from Vancouver. For now, I'll have to plan using the chargers Sun Country is setting up...

We also need some SC on the TransCanada highway between Vancouver and Calgary and further east. Kamloops would be a good location as it should be reachable on a full charge (85kwh) from Vancouver. For now, I'll have to plan using the chargers Sun Country is setting up...

AMEN! Totally agree, we need more BC owners to push for this. It would open up a HUGE amount of the highly trafficed province!

- - - Updated - - -

Also @HTK do you have your car yet?

HERE IS A GREAT RUMOR!!

According to «erichancox» on TM Forum «RUMORED SUPERCHARGER LOCATIONS», There is a SUPERCHARGER that is being built in Kingston right between Toronto and Montreal !!!

Here is his post:

«I just left the Tesla store in Toronto, and a supercharger station is being built in Kingston right now. It is an excellent location on the 401, right in between Toronto and Montreal. Over 10 million people live within Model S reach of this station, and it will eliminate "range anxiety" in what is one of the heaviest travelled corridors in North America.
Another one knocked out of the park!!»

WOW !!
:)

PS: If someone drives by Kingston, that would be great to get some pictures of the construction !!

Nice rumour. Wonder if it's true... also wonder exactly where it is???

Would do the job nicely for Ottawa to Toronto. You could just blast down the 416 full tilt to Kingston, power up, and off you go!

That would be a little far from Montreal; at 289 km that's pushing winter weather driving range, unless you really keep your speed down.

Heck, if we get confirmation it's there, I'll go down to Kingston just to try it!

Nice rumour. Wonder if it's true... also wonder exactly where it is???

Would do the job nicely for Ottawa to Toronto. You could just blast down the 416 full tilt to Kingston, power up, and off you go!

That would be a little far from Montreal; at 289 km that's pushing winter weather driving range, unless you really keep your speed down.

Heck, if we get confirmation it's there, I'll go down to Kingston just to try it!

Yes, I wonder if it's too good to be true ... lets hope so !!

I count on you guys to confirm this with proof (pictures) !!

Status
Not open for further replies.