Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Diego EV TV spot, Sunday, Feb 3 or Feb 17

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirmed date and time. Can somebody edit the title?

I'd like to get a small group of every currently available street legal EV for a short TV spot in San Diego. So far, we have Tesla Model S, Roadster, LEAFs, and just me and my Rav4.

When: Feb 3, 2013 @ 7am

Where: KUSI studio (TV channels 9 and 51)
4575 Viewridge Ave
San Diego, CA 92123

If you're interested and can do it, let me know. We'll have breakfast after at a nearby restaurant from 8:30am - 10am. There are two L2 chargers within walking distance.

DO NOT GO TO HAMBURGER FACTORY IN POWAY!!!! This event is in San Diego, near the 15 freeway and Balboa Ave.

Breakfast will likely be at the Studio Diner, 8:30am to 10am.

San Diego Comfort Food Restaurant and Dining | Studio Diner
Decorated with “behind-the-scenes” movie-making equipment and serving comfort food with an upscale vibe, Studio Diner is fun for the senses.
Zagat: 22 / 30 - 84 Google reviews

4701 Ruffin Road San Diego, CA 92123

(858) 715-6400

Tony

Last edited:
DO NOT GO TO HAMBURGER FACTORY IN POWAY!!!! This event is in San Diego, near the 15 freeway and Balboa Ave, 7:30am - 8:30am.

Decorated with “behind-the-scenes” movie-making equipment and serving comfort food with an upscale vibe, Studio Diner is fun for the senses. Zagat: 22 / 30

(858) 715-6400

Which date is it & what is the event address "near the 15 freeway and Balboa Ave, 7:30am - 8:30am” is not very specific ????

It's not specific because I don't yet have confirmation yet. I was offered "any Sunday in Feb" and I picked two that I'm available. When I know, you'll know !!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I can bring either, or with some assistance, one of each...

I will be happy to shuttle you back and forth in the Rav4 to get both cars there.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, the BGC on TV!

And where did the Hamburger Factory comment come from? Who said they were going there?

I generally have LEAF electric car meets at Hamburger Factory, so somebody (on a different forum) just saw my name and assumed that was the place. It's not.

Confirmed:

I'd like to get a small group of every currently available street legal EV for a short TV spot in San Diego. So far, we have Tesla Model S, Roadster, LEAFs, and just me and my Rav4.

When: Feb 3, 2013 @ 7am

Where: KUSI studio (TV channels 9 and 51)
4575 Viewridge Ave
San Diego, CA 92123

If you're interested and can do it, let me know. We'll have breakfast after at a nearby restaurant from 8:30am - 10am. There are two L2 chargers within walking distance.

DO NOT GO TO HAMBURGER FACTORY IN POWAY!!!! This event is in San Diego, near the 15 freeway and Balboa Ave.

Decorated with “behind-the-scenes” movie-making equipment and serving comfort food with an upscale vibe, Studio Diner is fun for the senses.
Zagat: 22 / 30 - 84 Google reviews

(858) 715-6400

Tony

- - - Updated - - -

Can somebody edit the title of the thread to reflect Feb 3, 2013 @ 7am ?