Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone in the Bellevue/Issaquah/Redmond area need a Model S Fix While Waiting?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just saw another thread and realized that while I blissfully have my car, there are quite a few folks waiting, so if anyone want to meet up. I am open to meeting this Sunday for coffee at the following Tully's Coffee:

3080 148th Avenue Southeast #113
Bellevue, WA 98007

Sometime 8:30 to 9 am works since I want to catch the Seahawks game at 10 am :)

Just PM me if you want to grab coffee and chat.

Very tempting.... :) Now that I have gotten the 240V outlet installed this week as well, I am definitely feeling a lot closer to the day (which most likely will be in March).

Anyone run into any other Model S owners in the Seattle area? Any informal meetups on the Eastside? The SolarCity electrician that came out to install the 240V receptacle told me he had done several installations in Kirkland alone (about 60 total in WA, OR and northern CA). I hope to see one on the road one of these days!

Francis and others, it sounds like we might want to have a "regular haunt" for weekend lunches or somesuch for people to meet up on a rotating basis whenever they're available/interested. Fun to swap stories, and an opportunity for those that haven't gotten the vehicle yet to get a fix and/or info.