Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Delivery/Installation: Rear Facing Child Seats

Has anyone that ordered the optional jump seats had their car delivered?

If so, have they been installed yet? If not, is there a timeline for the eventual installation of the seats. Also, has there been a formal answer from Tesla why they haven't been installed yet? Is it a supplier issue or a regulatory issue. I want to take delivery of my car with these seats, but will likely have to defer if its not ready? also, any other major check list things not installed other than these seats? Many thanks in advance

Elon's has, but I don't know about anyone else.

anyone else that has taken delivery? I am on the 30-day clock right now would be a real big help to understand what I should be expecting thanks

- and - whether or not the jump seats would delay the delivery if they are not "available" yet ...

MS Sig #267, MX Sig # 761
    I haven't taken delivery yet, but I did order the rear jump seats and it doesn't appear to be delaying my order. I'm Reg. Sig #267 and my delivery window right now is October 8-22nd. As soon as I get the car, I'll let everyone know if they delivered with the seats or if it's on the 'due bill' list.

Quote Originally Posted by Blurry_Eyed View Post
    I haven't taken delivery yet, but I did order the rear jump seats and it doesn't appear to be delaying my order. I'm Reg. Sig #267 and my delivery window right now is October 8-22nd. As soon as I get the car, I'll let everyone know if they delivered with the seats or if it's on the 'due bill' list.
    Perfect. Do you mind throwing a kiddo in there for a picture simply for size ratio?

MS Sig #267, MX Sig # 761
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimaze1 View Post
    Perfect. Do you mind throwing a kiddo in there for a picture simply for size ratio?
    Will do! Have an 8 year old boy who is about 45 inches and around 50 pounds and a 4 year old girl who is about 35 pounds and maybe 39 inches (I think. My wife would probably scoff at me for not knowing their sizes better!). I'll get them in the seats as soon as we have them and get a picture of them both in the seats.

Model S: VIN P 3552 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    FWIW, Arnold Panz had some great pics of his kids in the rear jump seats of a beta: Rear jump seats - Page 5
    VIN P 3552 - 60 kWh with Supercharging, Green, Black Roof, Black Leather, Piano Black trim, Tech Package, Active Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, Firmware v5.9 (1.51.94), 23,000+ blissful miles since January 2013!

Model Sig 304, VIN 542 Arnold Panz's Avatar
    I should have my car by the end of the month. I asked if the jump seats caused a delay, and was told no, and other than the HPWC, there is no more punch list for those getting cars. I'll take pics of the kids in the jump seats once I have the car (ages 10, 8 and 5).

I to am getting the jump seats, and hope to get my car within the next three weeks (Oct 14-28 delivery at factory). Within 18 hours of getting the car, I will post pics... First drive brings us to Harris Ranch for dinner

Thread Information