Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Garage status changed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, I just noticed a few minutes ago that mine says "Delivered".

There's been a link to the manuals for some time, although the button that previously showed "My Configuration" or some such has indeed changed to "View Manuals".

I think my status changed when I got the email from them on the 7th titled "Tesla Model S - Delivery Orientation Resource", where it congratulates me on beginning my ownership. This was 3 weeks after delivery. It contains a link to an instructional video, and also that they do phone walkthroughs as well.

I think my status changed when I got the email from them on the 7th titled "Tesla Model S - Delivery Orientation Resource", where it congratulates me on beginning my ownership. This was 3 weeks after delivery. It contains a link to an instructional video, and also that they do phone walkthroughs as well.

I got that email yesterday and my Status is still "building your model S". Apparently, my car has been roaming around CA for the last week or two enjoying the beach, taking in a concert or two. I was told yesterday that they tracked it down with GPS and told it to get on the next boat to Hawaii. apparently there was some peer pressure from a couple of ICEs, that included an incident with a Fiat 500 Abarth. It was all caught on video... Once it gets here I assure you that it will be grounded until it's "Status" is changed (or is that charged).
Fiat 500 Abarth - Seduction.png

[video]http://vimeo.com/lucanalin/fiat-500-abarth-seduction[/video]

Last edited: