Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Hire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
GetAround had a few Roadsters for rent in 2011 when I was in the US for the Oshkosh air show (roadsters are $200k+ exotica here in Australia). Anyway I fumbled the opportunity & never got around to getting a drive. Will be stateside again next April but now there seem to be none to be had? Anybody know where a 63 yo might get his hands on one for a day or two this time around?

GetAround had a few Roadsters for rent in 2011 when I was in the US for the Oshkosh air show (roadsters are $200k+ exotica here in Australia). Anyway I fumbled the opportunity & never got around to getting a drive. Will be stateside again next April but now there seem to be none to be had? Anybody know where a 63 yo might get his hands on one for a day or two this time around?

The last posting I saw was for Austin, TX:
http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/8772-Getaround-Tesla-Available-For-Rent-In-Austin-TX

Would recommend you send a priviate message over to Getaround_Tesla_ATX to see what they've got. A couple of Tesla rentals are by the company itself, but others are by roadster owners who make their car available. In the past, San Fran, Sunnyvale, LA, and San Diego have had cars available within California. Portland, OR and Chicago, IL may also have rentals available. Not sure if there are more.

Last edited: