Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center for Edison, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

pharma5

Roadster F#25, Model 3 #36xx
Nov 22, 2011
central NJ
There are currently five job postings on TSLA's website for service in Edison, NJ. This is a very promising development for owners and reservation holders in NJ, and should help the stores in Paramus and Short Hills generate more interest.

Parts Advisor - New Jersey US-NJ-Edison-Service 1 Full time
Service Advisor - New Jersey US-NJ-Edison-Service 1 Full time
Service Manager - New Jersey US-NJ-Edison-Service 1 Full time
Service Porter - New Jersey US-NJ-Edison-Service 1 Full time
Vehicle Technician - New Jersey US-NJ-Edison-Service 1 Full time

As I type this, a thread on Tesla's forums also shows the same info and reflects some contact with George B to confirm that this is coming :cool::
http://www.teslamotors.com/forum/forums/new-jersey-service-center

The Philly center is in Audubon off Trooper Rd. I don't know if it is open or not for service at this point, but it looked close to ready when I took delivery of my S there in Dec.

Already open, with its own thread :smile::
http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/12504-Tesla-Service-Philadelphia-PA-is-open

- - - Updated - - -

Tesla sales rep at Summit store said they were hearing March/April timeframe for operation startup.

That would be very cool to see... could almost delay my annual service for that.:biggrin:

Did anyone mention a specific location in Edison?

I just got the call that my car is ready for pickup! The really interesting part is that I'll be pickup it up from a new "delivery facility" in Springfield, NJ (I hadn't previously heard anything about this). I'm wondering if this is actually going to be the new service centrer? I'm picking up on Tuesday, I'll let you guys know if I find out more about the location! VIN 4874!

I just got the call that my car is ready for pickup! The really interesting part is that I'll be pickup it up from a new "delivery facility" in Springfield, NJ (I hadn't previously heard anything about this). I'm wondering if this is actually going to be the new service centrer? I'm picking up on Tuesday, I'll let you guys know if I find out more about the location! VIN 4874!

I sure hope that is true. I would love to pick up my car in NJ. Driving to Long Island, NY is not an easy trip for me.
I feel like changing my delivery to a center instead of at home. This way I can look the car over inside a building where it is light and warm vs my driveway/garage.
VIN 4847; Pearl White, super charging, tech package, air suspension, 19" wheels.
Delivery window Feb.17 - March 3rd.

Last edited:
So the facility in Springfield Township is strictly a delivery facility, but I spoke with Will this evening (the Northeast regional sales manager) and he confirmed that the Edison service center IS coming. Glad to see Tesla making adjustments to accomodate all the deliveries...keep 'em coming!