Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Date Range for Canadian Production cars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see the 60kWh US P's are getting date ranges out into February and since the first Canadian P's are expected in Feb -> Mar it seemed appropriate to start a thread to have my fellow canucks post their narrowed date ranges once they receive them.

Back on topick, I finalized January 7Th with a 60Kwh battery pack and the document that came back only says early 2013. Not nearly as specific as it seems the American orders are getting. I suspect they will lump a bunch of us together similar to the 1St Canadian signatures.

So I caved and called the build my model S hotline... I now have a delivery date range. February 1st -> 15th. The person on the other end of the line said lately deliveries have been closer to the end of the range. I also got a name and number of my inside DS. No VIN yet. Pretty stoked that I could have my Model S in just a month! On the down side I most likely won't be able to avoid winter tires... :)

So I did what mnx did and called the build my model s number and poof...I was told my 'delivery window' is Feb 10-24. I'm P9 and reserved April 2009. Oddly, I've been hounding Hans and others in Palo Alto for days now trying get and answer as to when these Canadian P's are going to be built...and they couldn't tell me anything. Then mnx shows me the way. Why the others couldn't just direct me to that number is perplexing...I had to find out from a reservation holder! Ah well, at least I know and can plan for it now.

Just received my delivery notification from Tesla. Delivery window is January 27th to February 10th. I finalized on December 27th, so one month plus a few days from final order to delivery. Still no VIN though.

Car is a P85, and my reservation # is P178.

Cheers.

Just received my delivery notification from Tesla. Delivery window is January 27th to February 10th. I finalized on December 27th, so one month plus a few days from final order to delivery. Still no VIN though.

Cheers.

Interesting...what is your configuration? I'm P85, 19", blue, tan, pano, tech, sound, twin, and finalized on Dec 3rd, received countersign on Dec 7th.

Cheers.

So I guess you guys are pretty lucky. About a month more than Signature for 10k$ less. ;)

P85, black on black, silver 21's, tech, carbon fibre; NO pano, sound or kid seats, so a pretty simple car.

Check your "Garage" on the Tesla site. The "Delivery" button showed up on mine.

Cheers.

Cheers.

I've checked that thing so much the pixels on my screen have gone black...it just has the View Design button. Looks like they are still using configuration batching to determine who gets their car first. I thought there was value in reserving 3.8 years ago...guess not, despite GeorgeB's public statement that our sequence is 'of importance'. Hmmm...could have reserved last summer and got just about the same timing.

I've checked that thing so much the pixels on my screen have gone black...it just has the View Design button. Looks like they are still using configuration batching to determine who gets their car first. I thought there was value in reserving 3.8 years ago...guess not, despite GeorgeB's public statement that our sequence is 'of importance'. Hmmm...could have reserved last summer and got just about the same timing.

At least you will get your car before the BC Rebate program expires at the end of March. That would be sad, considering there is $4.7M still available.

Cheers.