Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S floor mats in Tesla Store

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Given the season, it would have made more sense to have the all season ones first.

i seem to vaguely recall that some Signature owners were promised mats on their due bill. Any word on whether these are them and if one will get a choice between all season and standard?

Please let us know when they appear, Bonnie. We REALLY need them in the sloppy conditions up here!

You'll know when I know - I assume they'll show up in the online store. I'm guessing by end of January, but I don't know that.

If I were you, I'd call my local store & see if they were willing to put me on a list with my cc# - in case there is a shortage of stock when they first offer. They may or may not be willing to do that.

Don't have Tesla mats on my due bill. That would be nice.

I think they meant the rear mats, which were on my due bill and I think a lot of others. To my knowledge, no Sigs got any rear mats (but got front seat mats). I assume the mats they are selling with the logo online are premium mats that would be much nicer than the standard ones that came with the car. I might have expected Tesla to provide these to Sig owners gratis, but maybe they aren't for everyone, especially people who need seasonal all-weather mats.

I will probably get these premium mats because a car this nice shouldn't have sub-standard mats, and especially given all the rides with people in the back seat, having no mats there is something I'd like to fix. I like the logo and want the colors to match. I'm curious to hear the comparison between these and the Lloyd mats.

Don't see need for frunk mat. Will order interior mats but agree it would be a nice little gift from Tesla for the Sig premium. Something like the bag they sent but a little more useful. Not expecting anything but would be nice.

Don't see need for frunk mat. Will order interior mats but agree it would be a nice little gift from Tesla for the Sig premium. Something like the bag they sent but a little more useful. Not expecting anything but would be nice.

The bag is a lot cheaper than the mats, and there are probably at least some people who wouldn't want the premium mats, either because they're getting Lloyd mats and/or need all weather mats. And unlike a bag, it can't really be ref-gifted (except to people on TMC!). Still, I'm surprised they never mentioned they were going to make their own. I'm glad I held off on getting the Lloyd mats.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm surprised so many people are accepting of the fact that there's no 2nd row floor mat as standard equipment. Pretty laughable. My $15,000 Saturn had them...

I think they're all on back order, not that they are not (eventually) going to be standard. It's on my due bill.

Mine came with front mats, no rear ones. I will have to look at the due bill, but I don't recall seeing a rear mat on there. The front mats are secured with Velcro, which I find doesn't quite do the job given the gymnastics I sometimes have to do to get in or out of the car in close quarters.

My car also came w/ front mats but not rear ones. Nothing on the due bill. If they're not going to send them to us then they should allow us to just buy the rear mats and not as a package with the fronts that we already have....:cursing:

My car also came w/ front mats but not rear ones. Nothing on the due bill. If they're not going to send them to us then they should allow us to just buy the rear mats and not as a package with the fronts that we already have....:cursing:

+1. Wish Tesla would start thinking about the customer that just handed them $100K and not about their bottom line. The latter is automatically handled by the former.