Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cargo Net - Included or not?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
does anyone have any information about whether or not the cargo net is included? some people are getting it on due bill but i see it's for sale in the store. anyone have any specific, reliable info?

Heard it was included on the Sigs but not on the Prods. Also heard (but have not confirmed) they might throw it in if you order the parcel shelf.

Seems like another major screwup by Tesla on not including this on all cars. 100k car and I have to spend even more on simple items like cargo net, floor mats,Trunk mats etc.. that would be included with any other car in this class.

Definitely. When paying this much for a car, we shouldn't get nickel-and-dimed. And they haven't communicated very well about when the cargo net is included and what floor mats come standard.

Seems like another major screwup by Tesla on not including this on all cars. 100k car and I have to spend even more on simple items like cargo net, floor mats,Trunk mats etc.. that would be included with any other car in this class.

Confirming what others have said - prod car and no net. I asked about it and was told it wasn't included. I don't know about "major screwup", but have to agree with capt601's sentiments...

As much as I hate being "nickle and dimed", I have to laugh at myself because my last two cars have come with these mesh bungee nets for the trunk compartment and I have always just removed them and never used or missed them. Would probably do the same with Model S's net.

I was enquiring about trunk not frunk ;)

There's no trunk one on the store, so what are people using if there is not one included as standard.
I am thinking something is required to reduce chances of insane levels of damage to items in the trunk.

I was enquiring about trunk not frunk ;)

There's no trunk one on the store, so what are people using if there is not one included as standard.
I am thinking something is required to reduce chances of insane levels of damage to items in the trunk.

Ah, I see. This thread is about the frunk cargo net, so I assumed that's what you were talking about. There's no official trunk cargo net. If I'm carrying small things, they go in the trunk side pockets or the third-row foot well area, since I don't have the third-row seats.