Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How many Tesla stores have you visited, and how many times?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I visited the Tesla store in Santa Monica CA today. This after three visits each to the Menlo Park and Washington, DC stores. So three different stores for a total of seven visits. Can anyone top this?

The stores are great places to hang out now and then out while you're waiting for delivery, and I've probably helped sell at least a few Model S's to boot. Or have I just gone daffy?

Menlo Park 75-100 times, HQ (when in San Carlos) also about the same...

L.A. (Santa Monica) - 3 times

When I used to work for them... Lol

Amazingly enough have yet to visit any outside of CA...

Hope to see Scottsdale in January and Chicago possibly in the spring!

How about none. There is not a store short of 400 miles of me and none where we have traveled. Yet i do own a Roadster and have seen a model S.

Same here in Atlanta. There were rumors of a possible showroom around here at one point, but that seems to have been cancelled or at least put on the back burner. We are getting a service center any day now, though.

9 store visits

Hmm, Fremont Factory 'Store' 3X, Santana Row 1X, Menlo Park, 5X ( last time to get a free charge + X-mas gifts)

I live ~ 300mi from the nearest T store but family is near them

Menlo - pre Model S deposit to sit in a Roadster
Menlo after deposit to look around
Menlo after cars were being built to look at S alpha / beta
Factory ride event
Factory test drive
Menlo after cars were built to fold seats down and lay in the back of the S
Santana Row to see the store and sit 'Shotgun' (only to hear my car was done 2 days later but I was 300 miles away once again.)
Factory Pick-up
Menlo last week (dec 23) to Charge

Last edited:
Newport Beach x2
Santa Monica/Los Angeles x3
Santana Row x6
Washington Bellevue Square x1
Portland Washington Square x4
Menlo Park x too many times to count, maybe 16? (remember it is my service center, also)
NY x1
Factory x3
HQ/Palo Alto x3

Visits outside of Menlo Park were mostly for charging opportunity. Factory visits were for events (I was there for Shokunin's delivery today, thanks!). NY was because I was there. If you pull out the visits connected to 70amp charging, it looks much more reasonable.