Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Painted brake calipers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice :) I wasn't painting them "for" anything, other than I like the look of the red calipers on my soon-to-be-traded 911.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I misunderstood your question. 70% chance that I'll be painting them for a black car, 20% chance it will be the blue, and 10% chance it will the grey. (Btw, how do I edit a post?).

Nice :) I wasn't painting them "for" anything, other than I like the look of the red calipers on my soon-to-be-traded 911.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I misunderstood your question. 70% chance that I'll be painting them for a black car, 20% chance it will be the blue, and 10% chance it will the grey. (Btw, how do I edit a post?).
sorry, awkward question.
I always thought the red calipers were neat but I think matching your paint would look sick if you had the black or blue, but the grey brembos are pretty nice with the tesla badging on them as they come from the factory

sorry, awkward question.
I always thought the red calipers were neat but I think matching your paint would look sick if you had the black or blue, but the grey brembos are pretty nice with the tesla badging on them as they come from the factory

It was not an awkward question--I was being dense. I love the look of the deep grey, tesla badged, brembos. They just aren't visible enough, IMO. Or, with silver wheels, do you see them? Now, of the rotors were drilled, then they'd probably "pop" more. Hmmm...

The 19" wheels show off the beautiful brembo calipers much better than the factory 22" wheels. An aftermarket 22" with more space between the spokes would also help.

GSP

Someone on this forum had his done, cant remember who.....
Photo Apr 20, 1 16 09 AM.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I found the OP.....

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/show...full-WRAP-on-their-new-model-S-P85-yet-I-have