Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Accessories (Denver): Charge Cable, Hard Top Case, FREE TIRES, touchup paint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the following available accessories for a Tesla Roadster (mine was 2.5 but these parts are universal):

Note: Sorry but the charging cable and hard top case have both been sold, but I still have the OEM tires and thunder gray touch-up paint for someone in Denver!

- (UPDATE: SOLD!) 240V Charging Cable ("Universal Mobile Connector" with Nema 14-50 adapter): $500 ($1500 new: Link)
- (UPDATE: SOLD) Tesla OEM Hard Top Case: $100 ($250 new: Link)
- UPDATE: GONE Front OEM Tires (2) with substantial wear left on them: These are free to anyone who wants to pick them up. (I also have the rear tires with barely any tread left on them that I am planning to recycle - they are yours if you want them).
- FREE "Thunder Gray" body color touch-up paint, less than 10% used. (This saved me big $ on my trade-in!). Pick it up in Denver or pay me to ship it to you.

Free Shipping on the Charging cable or OEM Hard Top Case (to Continental US only). Outside Continental US I will calculate actual shipping charges.

email: finout (at) hotmail.com if you are interested in any of these items. I accept paypal or cash-in-person.

I traded in my Roadster this week and did not turn in these various parts with it. I am happy to provide pictures of the Hard top case or charging cable.

Last edited: