Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2007 Lexus GS450H with Extended Lexus New Car Warranty for sale in Tampa Florida

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Car is now SOLD

My beautiful new Blue Performance Model S has arrived and it is time to say goodbye to my GS450H. The GS450H is a really amazing car. Very quick (0-60 in approx 5.4 seconds), good
performance to efficiency ratio, quiet, beautiful and luxurious. My wife and I will truly miss it.

Lexus New Car Extended Warranty Included. I bought this car brand new in January 2008 and am it's original owner. Only 36,000 miles. Original sticker price was over $62,000. It has been garage kept, well cared for and is in very good condition both in appearance and mechanically. The car has never been in an accident and has outstanding performance. Options include: sirius satelite radio, the amazing mark levinson sound upgrade with navigation and voice recognition, run flat tires, rear spoiler, Lexus link digital system, dealer installed window tint, hand painted pin stripe, door protection, and more. The vehicle is wired for a Valentine One radar detector, recently had an oil change, air conditioning service, full detail and new floor matts installed. This is a truly awesome car that includes a Lexus New Car Extended Factory Warranty good until end of January 2014. Kelly Blue Book is over $32,000. Asking $27,950. For pictures and additional details please see add on Car Gurus Used Lexus GS 450h For Sale Tampa, FL - CarGurus

If interested feel free to PM me here or contact me via Car Gurus. Thank you for your interest.

Warren

Last edited:
I had a 2007 GS 450h as well Warren...best vehicle I ever owned until I started driving electric with my Roadster...you could always surprise a lot of folks with the 450h...was very quick!

I agree totally! Lexus really nailed it with this car.
Although once my Roadster came the Lexus only got used on rainy days and days when I needed more cargo capacity.