Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello From Ottawa, Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I'm a not a Tesla owner but would love to have one someday. I am a mechanic by trade and I am currently studying Mechanical engineering. Over the last year I have fallen in love with the idea of electric cars, so this forum seemed like a great place to feed the passion. I recently attended a track day were the Canadian Tesla car club was lapping, this seemed to add more fuel to the fire. Anyways i look forward in reading and following the progression of these cars until the day comes when i can own one.

Freeman

p.s. If anyone has a model S in the Ottawa area and would let me swing by to take a look at it, that would be very cool.

Welcome ! I joined the forum not too long ago myself. It's a really exciting time !
I'm reservation #312 in Canada. Coincides approximately with #8000 in the USA. I have not received any paperwork yet, but expect to take delivery in March/April.

That's cool - we have a bunch of Ottawa Model S's represented here. I know another who is a forum lurker here (I think he's posted once ever). I've also met several other reservation holders, whom to my knowledge don't post here. Of course there's quite a few more out there, most of whom I haven't met. It will be interesting to see if we get any "random sightings" around town.