Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

#158- Thunder Gray/Tan Getting ready to list in advance of my Model S arrival

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As much as I love the car, I don't want to have this much capital tied up in the contents of my garage so I am looking to sell my Roadster anytime between now (realistically Jan 1) and May.

The car is isn't 'officially' a Sig but it DID come with (not added later) Signature 100 Door Sills. Hardtop (and soft top), JVC Navi head unit, J1772 and standard connectors. Will consider including the HPC but might save that for my S.

Great condition, no dents, no scratches.

Car has approximately 16,000 miles.

The only reason that I am listing this soon is that the warranty expires in January and I thought that a potential buyer might be interested having the peace of mind in knowing they can bring it in for Tesla for a full going over on Tesla's dime.

I live less than 10 min from the Menlo Park center so it gets lots of attention if anything has been needed. They have also been the only ones (outside of me) to wash the car.

The CPO versions that Tesla is selling now seem to be in the $85,000 to 90,000 range (which I realize is at the ULTRA high end of retail for an early car).

I will consider offers substantially below that.....but it is a VERY nice car so I don't want to give it away.

Attachments

• MAPC Tesla.jpg
    MAPC Tesla.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 1,322
  • MAPC Tesla 2.jpg
    MAPC Tesla 2.jpg
    497.5 KB · Views: 1,203
  • MAPC Tesla Interior.jpg
    MAPC Tesla Interior.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 1,196
I will be putting this up for sale 'officially' just after New Year's Day. If there are any interested parties on this Forum, please reach out to me in advance.
I will be considering offers in the mid $60K's. This seems to be the fair going rate for 08's (many asking in the 70's but they don't seem to be actually trading at that level.