Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Impossible Alternative Energy Ideas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
-

I do not own a Model S. But I would I like to share this video on YouTube.

I haven't tested it myself but I do know that strong magnets can repel each other with great force and the mechanical energy can be harness. The Earth itself is a giant Tesla Motor.

Here's a sample of an infinite magnet motor

Here's a sample of an inventor's magnet motor that consume little electricity to produce 24Kwh of electricity.

Anyway just saying that if Tesla Motors will include a Magnet Motor Electric Generator for every Tesla electric car that would be awesome :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
This scam implies that you can use magnets to turn a small amount of energy into a big amount of energy. It's simply not possible. Electromagnetic theory. Law of conservation of energy and mass. Basic thermodynamics. It violates all of these. You can't get something from nothing.

Personally I don't think this post even belongs on the forum, but another moderator moved it here to Off Topic.

Oh and by the way, I can tell you how it was faked. All it would take is magnetic coils under the table; you cycle them like you would in an electric motor, and the permanent magnets on the rotor would follow. So his "disassembly" thing is just a ruse.

There is no sure thing as 'free energy'. Anything that promises to produce infinite energy indefinitely is by definition a perpetual motion machine and not even remotely possible from what I understand at least but we have engineers and scientists here which more knowledge on the subject.

I confess. Doug_G prefers just to remove it. I thought there should be a place where we can land this stuff in Off-Topic where we can just group it all together and move on.

That way if someone who normally we'd welcome on the forum feels strongly, but is sure that some other method will work ... well we can land it in one place and corral it. And if people don't respond, it quickly becomes buried into old posts.

I'm fine with removing it, but feel that we should really reserve that for 1) spamming, 2) people unacceptably rude to other forum members (worse than snippiness), or 3) trolls that have just gone over the top and are clearly just here to cause trouble.