Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since someone was asking for a sticky for every colour of Model S, I decided a photo gallery makes a whole lot more sense.

Home | Tesla Model S

I've done a few colours so far but could use help compiling the rest of the colours.

If anyone has some good photos of Model S in blue, white, silver, brown or 2013 red it would be much appreciated.

I can share a login with you via PM if you'd like to upload some photos of those colours. If you're not that keen but have a link to an existing photo gallery of a specific colour that you'd like added post the link in this thread and I'll do my best to add it in.

Thanks to Evan and Robert for a good selection of green and black Model S photos!

Mods, consider making this sticky?

Reactions: A-E
What I'm mostly looking for are the differences between pearl white and white to justify the $1500 price tag...

I haven't seen the pearl white, but I did see the "production" white in person at the Toronto store opening and it looked fantastic.
IMHO it's not worth the extra $1500 but I'm not a huge fan of pearl/metallic finishes.

I think you'll have a very hard time telling the difference between the two whites in pictures. (Especially since the white is frequently overexposed).

I think you'll have a very hard time telling the difference between the two whites in pictures. (Especially since the white is frequently overexposed).
I had a hard time telling in the store based on the samples, which is why I didn't get the pearl white as it just didn't differ that much from white. It could tell with the samples out in the sunlight, but it wasn't that dramatic a difference.

What I'm mostly looking for are the differences between pearl white and white to justify the $1500 price tag...

Have you seen the pearl white in person? It gives the car a lot more dimension. The car's curves are much more evident. If you go into a Tesla store and look at the large paint samples on the wall, you will notice that the concave surface of the pearl sample has much more dimension to it than the white one does. The shape reads better.

This difference is harder to see in photos of the Model S or on Tesla's web site. You have to see it in person.

Last edited:
Reactions: A-E
Since someone was asking for a sticky for every colour of Model S, I decided a photo gallery makes a whole lot more sense.

Home | Tesla Model S

I've done a few colours so far but could use help compiling the rest of the colours.

If anyone has some good photos of Model S in blue, white, silver, brown or 2013 red it would be much appreciated.

I can share a login with you via PM if you'd like to upload some photos of those colours. If you're not that keen but have a link to an existing photo gallery of a specific colour that you'd like added post the link in this thread and I'll do my best to add it in.

Thanks to Evan and Robert for a good selection of green and black Model S photos!

Mods, consider making this sticky?

The Motor Trend photos of the multi-coat red that were posted on their COTY site are fantastic. I have them all and someone else has posted them on this site. Incredible photos they are.

I'll try and get those added in soon.

Here is my shot of the Sunset (Production) Red car I test drove at GET AMPED Fremont, if you want it:

It shows off how HOT the colour is in bright sunlight!

Sunset Red.jpg

Home | Tesla Model S

Great idea!

One correction: in the "Pearl White" section, there are several photos of a white car with the white roof (both from Tesla's "true colors" photos and from some of the Get Amped events). That car is the regular, non-pearl white.