Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Perf color question?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just upgraded to performance and was set on blue but not sure how well it goes with the grey wheels.

Thinking pearl white with grey or blue with grey. Thoughts? I appreciate any responses or real life pictures. Have to re-finalize tomorrow.

Thanks.

Just upgraded to performance and was set on blue but not sure how well it goes with the grey wheels.

Thinking pearl white with grey or blue with grey. Thoughts? I appreciate any responses or real life pictures. Have to re-finalize tomorrow.

Thanks.

I haven't seen blue with grey. Pearl white with grey looks great.

Although you are not considering it, grey with grey looks great, too.

So does black with grey

i agree that the blue/grey wheels would look a little muddled. same with Signature Red, Green, or Brown. If you are set on getting the grey wheels, then stick with neutral colors: Black, Grey, Silver, White.

there is a great photo of white with grey wheels on the Tesla Facebook page....

66584_10151243226472801_1169543726_n.jpg

i settled on the blue with grey after all. only had two cars before, one white and one black and ultimately i realized i just didn't want a white one again (i think that's the homerun with the the 21 grey's though)

Some people think the Sig Red looks pretty good with the grey wheels.

I do like the pearl white and grey with the grey wheels.