Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

IE 10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DrComputer

TeslaClubLA President
Jan 29, 2009
Sherman Oaks, CA
I'm not sure how many other people are using Windows 8 with IE 10 and this site, but as an IT guy I always have to use the latest toys. I have noticed that in IE 10 native mode when trying to post or edit a message you cannot insert a return. If you put IE 10 in compatibility mode then you can insert a return when in the editor but you lose all of the cool Windows 8 features like spell checking as you type. Doug, is there an update for the forum software that makes it play nice with IE 10 yet?

I'm not sure how many other people are using Windows 8 with IE 10 and this site, but as an IT guy I always have to use the latest toys. I have noticed that in IE 10 native mode when trying to post or edit a message you cannot insert a return. If you put IE 10 in compatibility mode then you can insert a return when in the editor but you lose all of the cool Windows 8 features like spell checking as you type. Doug, is there an update for the forum software that makes it play nice with IE 10 yet?

I also have been using IE10, for a while now. And I browse this site on there. I have the exact same problem (in Metro (or whatever it is called now) mode as well as windowed mode). I just copy a carriage return and paste it when I post with IE10. It is a big hassle though.

Yes. It worked just fine.

I might change my preferences to do the non-WYSISYG as default. It doesn't seem that much different.

Makes typing much easier, and I don't have to worry about copying a carriage return.

Typing in IE 10 now.