Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from San Diego, CA!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

My Chanukkah present was an email today from Tesla giving me a delivery window of 12/11 - 12/25. I have a Blue Model S Performance (P1817, Vin: 1907). I also have a 2002 Toyota RAV4-EV and a BMW Avtive E. With the High Power Wall Connector my charger wall is getting quite full.

If you new SoCal owners would like to join with other Tesla folk send me a PM (Private Message) with your email and I'll add your name to the Tesla club. Our next meet-up in in late January.

Here is the website: socalgreenspeed.com

Hello,

My Chanukkah present was an email today from Tesla giving me a delivery window of 12/11 - 12/25. I have a Blue Model S Performance (P1817, Vin: 1907). I also have a 2002 Toyota RAV4-EV and a BMW Avtive E. With the High Power Wall Connector my charger wall is getting quite full.

Nice to see another future Model S owner from San Diego! I'll keep an eye out for you!

If you new SoCal owners would like to join with other Tesla folk send me a PM (Private Message) with your email and I'll add your name to the Tesla club. Our next meet-up in in late January.

Here is the website: socalgreenspeed.com

Sent you a PM!