Page 1 of 95 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: First 60kWH delivery notice or email - who will it be?

Icon5 First 60kWH delivery notice or email - who will it be?

AFAIK no one with 60kWH model S has yet gotten a detailed delivery notice or a 'finalize your delivery' email. Who will be first?

I suggest that us 60-ers be ready to report the first known delivery notice email, verbal commit, or Tesla website 'finalize' button here. As we've discussed in this thread, Tesla has several options for how 60s will be presented, committed, and delivered. It would help all 60s (and later all 40s) if we could report those new commits.

It would be best if we started getting these commits in December, for January deliveries, but as we discussed in the other thread perhaps this won't happen until all existing 85s possible to finish and ship in 2013 are out the door, ultimately adding to TM prestige and bottom line. Please read that thread for more about how they might accomplish the transition in January...

So, has anyone received anything like a fixed delivery notice for their 60kWH model S; not the "Jan-Feb", but something specific? Or the 'Finalize Your Delivery' button on the TM website?

Please report that data here when it comes. THANKS!

David
    [/B][/URL] Sweet Silver Sixty: 60KWH, Silver ext/Black int, Pano, Tech, 21" Silver wheels

Based on earlier posts I would guess the 60's with Air Suspension may be produced before standard. That however may no longer be an issue.
    P1431, 60kWh, Pearl White, Active Air, Pano, Textile, Supercharger Access

Model S - P4676
    Quote Originally Posted by Iz View Post
    Based on earlier posts I would guess the 60's with Air Suspension may be produced before standard. That however may no longer be an issue.
    According to the Bulletin Board, standard suspension won't begin production until March:

When will 40 kWh cars, 60 kWh cars, Standard Suspension and new 2013 Red begin production? | Forums | Tesla Motors

I'll point out that this was simply about the first 60kwh models, and was unrelated. to non-air-suspension.
    [/B][/URL] Sweet Silver Sixty: 60KWH, Silver ext/Black int, Pano, Tech, 21" Silver wheels

I think this is a good idea. If I get a notification or the button appears on My Tesla page or something I will let you all know. I am anxiously awaiting the same as watching all these folks who reserved perhaps years after me get their cars is a bummer, but I am happy for them and happy Tesla is now churning out cars.

My 6-50 garage plug and all the gear I bought for this car are missing some love...

My 6 year old son has dubbed the car "Sonic" and he is anxious to go for a ride as well. Good luck to all those with a 60 kWh reservation to get your car ASAP!

Cheers.
    Grey, Grey Leather, Piano Black, 60 kWh battery, Air Suspension, Standard Audio, Pano Roof, Tech package, Jump Seats, Supercharging, Twin Chargers, 19" Wheels
    P 912 / VIN 5YJSA1DG5DFP03541 Factory delivery 1/26/13

Model S: VIN P 3552 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    Ceilidh, at P 912, I wonder if you are the lowest 60 kWh with Air Suspension (and no Production Red) config here on TMC? There are supposedly some Rs even with 60 configs but, no one has spoken up here.
    Awaiting 85 kWh, Dual Motor AWD, Green, Pano Roof, Textile Seats, Piano Black trim, Tech Package with Autopilot, Dual Chargers, Subzero Package, Active Safety, Smart Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, ETA January 2015

VIN P 3552 - 60 kWh with Supercharging, Green, Black Roof, Black Leather, Piano Black trim, Tech Package, Active Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, 28,343 miles, Delivered January 2013, RIP August, 2014

P#3867
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceilidh View Post
    I think this is a good idea. If I get a notification or the button appears on My Tesla page or something I will let you all know. I am anxiously awaiting the same as watching all these folks who reserved perhaps years after me get their cars is a bummer, but I am happy for them and happy Tesla is now churning out cars.

My 6-50 garage plug and all the gear I bought for this car are missing some love...

My 6 year old son has dubbed the car "Sonic" and he is anxious to go for a ride as well. Good luck to all those with a 60 kWh reservation to get your car ASAP!

Cheers.
    yeah, i feel much the same. Yeah! tesla for getting all these cars built, but a bit of a bummer at the same time seeing folks thousands of res #'s behind us getting cars now. Still, as long as they turn on the 60's production full bore come january, i'm sure we'll all be happy.

I really do wonder how big a percentage the 60's are... seems obvious that there were a lot less 85s in the early res numbers than the polls on this site led us to believe...

anyway, you can be our litmus test for 60 production

I will be more than overjoyed to oblige once the email comes.

Cheers.
    Grey, Grey Leather, Piano Black, 60 kWh battery, Air Suspension, Standard Audio, Pano Roof, Tech package, Jump Seats, Supercharging, Twin Chargers, 19" Wheels
    P 912 / VIN 5YJSA1DG5DFP03541 Factory delivery 1/26/13

Bump - who will be the first reported 60kWH? WHOOOoooooooooooo ?

Model S: VIN P 3552 gg_got_a_tesla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonfive View Post
    Bump - who will be the first reported 60kWH? WHOOOoooooooooooo ?
    Well, if Tesla ascribes any sort of value to reservation sequence numbers, it may be Ceilidh but, I haven't seen much evidence to that effect of late (the part about honoring sequence numbers, that is)...
    Awaiting 85 kWh, Dual Motor AWD, Green, Pano Roof, Textile Seats, Piano Black trim, Tech Package with Autopilot, Dual Chargers, Subzero Package, Active Safety, Smart Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, ETA January 2015

VIN P 3552 - 60 kWh with Supercharging, Green, Black Roof, Black Leather, Piano Black trim, Tech Package, Active Air Suspension, 19" Wheels, 28,343 miles, Delivered January 2013, RIP August, 2014

Thread Information