Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post Delivery Party - Sig #729 - 12-9-12

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to all who showed up on very short notice for our little post delivery "party" today (glad my wife didn't freak out when I "invited" her to the party 2 days ago along with every one else :biggrin:). Here we are happy, happy taking delivery 12-4-12:
DSC_0003.JPG

It is great being able to share the experience of driving/riding this amazing car with friends and family, and thanks to TMC and the official forum, meeting current and future Tesla owners in the area.
Many of my friends had never seen a Model S in the flesh until today, and to their surprise they were greeted not by one but 2 Sigs (thanks NEWDL for bring her out today)!
Great meeting you and your families, letrit and fullclev. I'm sure you'll love your cars (the wait is nearly over!).
ibcs and tkmeadows, too bad you couldn't make it. We need to plan another reunion soon, maybe when the next Model S delivery in the area takes (no pressure :wink:).
With all the excitement around the car and the test rides for everyone I didn't take many pics, but here's one of the 2 stars of the show:
IMG_0062.JPG

Both cars look outstanding. Sorry I could not make it due to daughters competitive cheer competition. On the bright side, they took first in their division and grand champions for the day.

Would have been fun to get together. One short story, when your wife asks you to go to the store and calls you on your cell wondering if your having trouble finding something remember me. I drove 30 minutes to get the the grocery that was 1 mile from our house. I said no trouble honey, I'll be home soon. ;)

It was a blast. Thanks for the invite!

Hope we can all meet up again soon.

Mlascano, it was a pleasure meeting your family and friends. They were so nice and welcoming. They are so happy and proud.

Thanks again!

Both cars look outstanding. Sorry I could not make it due to daughters competitive cheer competition. On the bright side, they took first in their division and grand champions for the day.

Would have been fun to get together. One short story, when your wife asks you to go to the store and calls you on your cell wondering if your having trouble finding something remember me. I drove 30 minutes to get the the grocery that was 1 mile from our house. I said no trouble honey, I'll be home soon. ;)

Congrats to your daughters, ibcs!
Great story! Soon enough we'll all have similar "war stories" to tell :)

It was a blast. Thanks for the invite!

Hope we can all meet up again soon.

Mlascano, it was a pleasure meeting your family and friends. They were so nice and welcoming. They are so happy and proud.

Thanks again!

The pleasure was ours NEWDL. First of many "Ohio Tesla Motors Club" meetings I hope.
I'll give you a buzz to the get the contact info for the guy who did the paint armor for your hood, looks great!