Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

East Coast Supercharging network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I understand that they're planning to roll out the first phase of the East Coast supercharging network before the end of this month - we're apparently to look for the announcement "within the next 10 days..."

The Californians are way ahead of us Easterners. They had accurately scoped out the supercharger locations in CA before Tesla officially announced them.

Ok, I can't help it, you said "Californians" :). Enjoy!
The Californians | Video | Saturday Night Live | NBC

Btw, we are looking but there are way more "Californians" to observe, also in my case I don't drive on interstates that often.
There are educated guesses as to where they might be though, they are in the "Supercharger" and "New England" threads.

Fred Armisen On SNL's 'The Californians' Sketch: 'I'm So Glad Cities Have Personalities' (VIDEO)

The Californians are way ahead of us Easterners. They had accurately scoped out the supercharger locations in CA before Tesla officially announced them.
@artsci: get out there! There's one somewhere between Philly and Baltimore on the I-95 corridor. Round up your buddies and find it!

We need the Connecticut contingent to find the one in the Milford area.

Any word on when the East Coast supercharger net work will be announced and launched? I know there have been stories about possible locations along I-95 in Connecticut and Delaware but I'm very eager to see the real thing actually materialize.

I'm pretty sure they will be on I-95 and the Turnpikes (NJ, MASS, DEL)

How come Recargo shows a Supercharging station in the Florida Keys?

Hi Ron,

They must have fixed the problem. The Recargo website doesn't show any in Florida, just California.

Superchargers in Recargo.jpg

Larry

Milford Superchargers on I-95

The northbound and southbound Superchargers are at the highway rest stops between exits 40 and 41 across the road from one another. I successfully used the southbound Supercharger last night (12/16) and it works great. Ironically the long canopy over the gasoline pumps is juicing the two charging ports next to the handicap parking spaces in front of McDonalds. Now you can get juice inside and outside McDonalds, but the juice outside is free.

The northbound and southbound Superchargers are at the highway rest stops between exits 40 and 41 across the road from one another. I successfully used the southbound Supercharger last night (12/16) and it works great. Ironically the long canopy over the gasoline pumps is juicing the two charging ports next to the handicap parking spaces in front of McDonalds. Now you can get juice inside and outside McDonalds, but the juice outside is free.

Nice find. It puts the ride from there to Wilmington at 199 miles, though. I wonder if there will be another one announced in between.

I see a road trip in my future ...