Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looks like Tesla has approved my desired post "Finalize" change from blue to red

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If any of you saw my previous threads (An apology to Tesla for having criticized them about my requested color change - Page 2 Happy with the way Tesla has handled my request for a color change from blue to red) on my attempt to change from blue to red a week after I finalized my order, you may have noted that I posted that Angie from the Customer Experience Team called Friday afternoon to let me know that they'd have a decision on Monday.

About two minutes ago I went onto the Tesla site and logged into My Garage and was very surprised to see that the blue of my finalized car had been changed to red. There was also a notice that Tesla was preparing a new MVPA for me to sign. So it's probably very safe to assume that I will be getting the multi-coat red. I couldn't be more pleased, and thanks to all of my Tesla online friends on this site who provided excellent advice and cheered me on.

What a company, what service, and what a good bunch of people on this board!!!! Now I'm anxious to see the anticipated delivery window. As the red cars don't begin production until March 1, I'm guessing April/May.

I finalized back in Sep and just last week asked to change to red and I had no problem whatsoever! The new MVPA was whipped up in a day and I finalized (again!). Of course mine is 60 kwh and therefore has not entered production and I can see this being an issue with 85 kwh getting ready to become one of the 400 for the week!