Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Grey leather photos?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, I'm 99% decided on the grey paint, so I just have to decide on the leather, then I'm done, and can lock-in.

Are there any good photo's of the grey leather? I've looked at all the threads that mention 'grey leather', but aside from a couple of shots of the stand-alone seats next to each other, I can't find any good shots from actual production models.

My resistance to black is that it's kind of a boring color (I've always had black, except for a red in an early SLK), and will get hot in the Texas sun, as my car, during the day, will be outside in a very exposed parking lot. I think I'd like the grey, as long as it's not too washed out in color. I'll be going with the matte obeche trim, so I don't want the car to look 'dull'. The tan, I think, is just too orange for my personal taste. I know the design studio is way off, but in many of the photos I've seen, I'm not sure how well it would go with the grey exterior.

Decision decisions.

Seems like the more popular interior for greys is black. I'm leaning toward grey/grey. I think those pics from the "random model S sightings" thread look good, but would also like to see some more pics of the grey leather.

ok seriously, no one here has taken delivery of a grey leather? post pics pleeeeeeeez?!!?

Here's a couple phone pics of grey on pearl!!!!! Car is incredible!!!!!
20121217_232051_resized.jpg
20121217_232133.jpg

Budsterdub, that looks really good.
Do you have any other pictures? Perhaps some of the exterior, especially one that can show what the exterior white looks like with the grey interior inside?
Someone I know is trying to decided on colors and they are leaning towards the regular white with grey interior, but shes not sure what it will really look like, especially together....