Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Pano Roof is cold!

  1. #11
    smrtass. Laumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lost in Norway
    Posts
    310
    I had a thick layer of ice on the inside of our iQ this morning. Took 14 minutes of waiting to get rid of it (not scraping the inside of the car).

    Don't come here and tell me a cold car beats a hot car any day. Too bad I forgot to check the temperature of the pano glass on the test drive yesterday...
    EU Model S P1418
    S85, White, 19", Tech, Pano, Air, Sound, Lightning package, Park Assist, Parcel Shelf. VIN: *15231
    Board Presiden, Tesla Owners Club Norway (tocn.no)

  2. #12
    Leeroy Jenkins sublimaze1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    920
    Quote Originally Posted by Laumb View Post
    Don't come here and tell me a cold car beats a hot car any day...
    L.O.L. !!!!

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Laumb View Post
    Too bad I forgot to check the temperature of the pano glass on the test drive yesterday...

    Didn't you sit in the back seat for a test drive in freezy Oslo yesterday, Laumb? Could you feel any of this cool breeze.. ?

    /Turbo

  4. #14
    smrtass. Laumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lost in Norway
    Posts
    310
    Sat in the backseat at the 10:20 test drive, but drove myself at 12:40. Sat in the backseat again this morning making a video.. Didn't even think the to notice any cold drafts.. Guess I'm still stoked about the overall of the car itself.

    Considering that - I didn't particulary notice the draft, when not looking for it - makes me feel confident our beloved AO is looking for it, really hard.

    Guess I just have to arrange for myself to meet another member testdriving and join in for a 3rd passenger ride... Too bad I wont be getting any more test drives myself yet - as I would love to test drive one every day. The steering wheel is... so.. good... to... touch...

    I wish the steering wheel was mounted on me, I would touch it all the time.
    Last edited by Laumb; 2012-12-11 at 06:27 AM. Reason: typooooooos
    EU Model S P1418
    S85, White, 19", Tech, Pano, Air, Sound, Lightning package, Park Assist, Parcel Shelf. VIN: *15231
    Board Presiden, Tesla Owners Club Norway (tocn.no)

  5. #15
    Senior Member kevincwelch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Laumb View Post
    I had a thick layer of ice on the inside of our iQ this morning. Took 14 minutes of waiting to get rid of it (not scraping the inside of the car).
    The Scion iQ?

    Hard to imagine that car could insulate anything!
    MODEL S 85 | BLUE

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Laumb View Post
    Considering that - I didn't particulary notice the draft, when not looking for it - makes me feel confident our beloved AO is looking for it, really hard. .
    Tell that to my wife sitting in the back with an exposed baby. If you go again, tell them to turn on the front defroster.


    Quote Originally Posted by Laumb View Post
    I wish the steering wheel was mounted on me, I would touch it all the time.
    You're given the opportunity to attach anything to your body and fondle it all day and THAT'S your wish?

  7. #17
    smrtass. Laumb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lost in Norway
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by kevincwelch View Post
    The Scion iQ?

    Hard to imagine that car could insulate anything!
    Toyota iQ, but they are the same. Just different branding.


    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Tell that to my wife sitting in the back with an exposed baby. If you go again, tell them to turn on the front defroster.
    Will do! Was going to go again today - but our Saabs battery was out, so its a no go.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    You're given the opportunity to attach anything to your body and fondle it all day and THAT'S your wish?
    Guessing the other things I would wanna attach wouldn't be legal in most countries....
    EU Model S P1418
    S85, White, 19", Tech, Pano, Air, Sound, Lightning package, Park Assist, Parcel Shelf. VIN: *15231
    Board Presiden, Tesla Owners Club Norway (tocn.no)

  8. #18
    Burrito Founder brianman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    TMC.com
    Posts
    11,908
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    You're given the opportunity to attach anything to your body and fondle it all day and THAT'S your wish?
    I sense a made-for-TV comedy.
    Truly Electric Spaceship-Like Adventure ~ Signature Model Spaceship

    PLEASE NOTE: these musings are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation among the Tesla Motors Clubs membership. My words may not be quoted by any third party outside the Tesla Motors Clubs forums, without my expressed consent. Especially the NYT, which is clearly ethically challenged.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone not getting the PANO roof in Florida
    By rogbmw in forum Florida
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2013-09-22, 08:20 PM
  2. Door Handles: My Tesla S gives me the cold shoulder when I leave it in the cold
    By William13 in forum Model S: Interior & Exterior
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 2012-12-12, 05:53 AM
  3. What type of glass is the pano roof made of?
    By AMPd in forum Model S: Driving Dynamics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2012-12-01, 09:40 PM
  4. Pano Roof + Smartphone App
    By Todd Burch in forum Model S: Interior & Exterior
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2011-11-10, 06:03 AM
  5. Pano Roof + Smartphone App
    By Todd Burch in forum Model S
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2011-11-10, 06:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •