Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Media: is there a quicker way to play an artist?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to believe a lot of these basic music features will be available in future updates. Same with the Nav system too. It does need work though but overall, I like it so far. Would still love to be able to control it (add songs to internal HD) over home WiFi so maybe that will be a part of the update that includes activating WiFi.

I have to believe a lot of these basic music features will be available in future updates. Same with the Nav system too. It does need work though but overall, I like it so far. Would still love to be able to control it (add songs to internal HD) over home WiFi so maybe that will be a part of the update that includes activating WiFi.
My DS said support for iPod would be coming, this is definately an area for improvement.

Hi there, I just got 4.0. I'm still confused though because media looks unchanged. Is there some way to select an artist and play it quickly? I still have to select usb->artist->album->song

Traveling so don't have my car nearby (sniff) but you might try removing and reinstalling your USB and see if that changes. The indexes are rebuilt each time the stick is inserted and seem to be cached. I think that may fix it....