Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My Daily Obsession...Delivery Window...12/7-12/21...15 days...ahhhhh!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It has been 3 years since I reserved and everything has been fine until last Friday 11/30, I received the "Your Car is Ready" email and I completed the delivery details survey online. It said my delivery window is 12/7 to 12/21.

Today is day 1 of 15 of my delivery window and I can't believe how much I am obsessing over the delivery. I even checked my home phone voice mail and SPAM folders to make sure I did not miss any Tesla contact attempts. I am having a bad case of obsession.

The radio silence from Tesla is not helping, I have not heard from them since the email last week. They told me they will contact me once the car is in Washington but still in my state of mind, I need more information. I need a GPS tracker on my car so I can see if travelling north from Fremont to Seattle.

The posts by folks with much higher reservation numbers who received their Model S's are not helping but I am bitterly happy for them

Anybody feeling the same? I think I need group therapy or maybe more cow bells!

It has been 3 years since I reserved and everything has been fine until last Friday 11/30, I received the "Your Car is Ready" email and I completed the delivery details survey online. It said my delivery window is 12/7 to 12/21.

Today is day 1 of 15 of my delivery window and I can't believe how much I am obsessing over the delivery. I even checked my home phone voice mail and SPAM folders to make sure I did not miss any Tesla contact attempts. I am having a bad case of obsession.

The radio silence from Tesla is not helping, I have not heard from them since the email last week. They told me they will contact me once the car is in Washington but still in my state of mind, I need more information. I need a GPS tracker on my car so I can see if travelling north from Fremont to Seattle.

The posts by folks with much higher reservation numbers who received their Model S's are not helping but I am bitterly happy for them

Anybody feeling the same? I think I need group therapy or maybe more cow bells!

Yes, same thing here. Only I really didn't expect to hear anything until yesterday when I got the "do-you-want-your-car-now?" email. Now it's all I can think about! I was totally at peace with not getting my car until the end of January, I was even considering taking a break from checking this forum all the time. But then Tesla had to step in and utterly shatter my peace and scatter my wits to the wind! I've rented a PODS thing to put in my driveway tomorrow so that I can empty my garage and put down a floor sealant/paint in preparation. I'm obsessed!

I can relate since I received the "do you want your car before the end of 2012" email a couple of days ago. Yesterday a contractor friend came over and we installed the PLUG. I learned how to bend rigid conduit. We surfaced mounted it in our dry walled garage. Now that this is finally becoming a reality, we are talking to friends and neighbors about Tesla. Does the obsession go away once you have the car?

I just received a call for delivery. I am scheduled to take delivery at the Seattle Service Center on Tuesday 12/11 at noon. My reservation is P1456 and VIN is 1646. This is day 5 of my 15 day window, wow! It looks like Tesla is getting more timely. Just FYI, I have no trade-in, no waiting for loan arrangements and I am taking delivery at the service center, so it is pretty straightforward.

I just received a call for delivery. I am scheduled to take delivery at the Seattle Service Center on Tuesday 12/11 at noon. My reservation is P1456 and VIN is 1646. This is day 5 of my 15 day window, wow! It looks like Tesla is getting more timely. Just FYI, I have no trade-in, no waiting for loan arrangements and I am taking delivery at the service center, so it is pretty straightforward.
Excellent. Your pillow will be lonely tomorrow night though, I suspect.