Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An apology to Tesla for having criticized them about my requested color change

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by artsci View Post
    I regret very much for having criticized Tesla on this site for their initial response
    You should not regret that or feel like a chump, it is your post that got the change rolling after their first denial...

I hope it works out for you =)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDH View Post
    You should not regret that or feel like a chump, it is your post that got the change rolling after their first denial...
    Maybe. Maybe not. Roadster owners have experienced this level of response for years, without negative posts to assist. Artsci, you show a lot of class with this thread.
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Hey TeslaGuy, we are more than glad you mad it back from extracurricular excursions to the ER, but please just focus on delivery of Nicolletta, lay off the spicy food and let me know if you see Rhapsody in P1845 Blue on the truck coming to you in PA.

Thread Information